We understand the decision to enroll in ICS is carefully weighed against the resources available. Because some families may need tuition assistance, we have a Tuition Assistance program for those demonstrating genuine financial need. Tuition Assistance is made available by a designated amount in our annual budget as well as through funds donated specifically for that purpose. All families are asked to conscientiously pursue other means of meeting their tuition needs (such as part-time employment, help from extended family members, utilizing savings, reducing expenses, etc.) before asking the school for assistance.
1. The Finance Director is your point of contact for Tuition Assistance.
- Our current families receiving Tuition Assistance will receive information from the Finance Director during the re-enrollment period about re-applying for assistance. Everyone MUST re-apply annually with current financial information. There is no guarantee that assistance will continue for a family from year-to-year.
- New families may apply for Tuition Assistance at the time of initial enrollment. The full enrollment deposit will be due; if assistance is approved, the outstanding balance will be adjusted. First, apply for Student Admission, then for Tuition Assistance. This is especially important if you are applying after the April deadline, since funding for assistance may no longer be available.
2. Apply for confidential processing of Tuition Assistance online at FACTS Grant & Aid and submit ALL required items by April 1st. All available funding is usually awarded to those who apply by the deadline.
- A $30 processing fee collected by FACTS is payable at the time of application.
- Required documentation: detailed asset and expense information, tax return and supporting documents from the immediately preceding calendar year.
3. The School Board will review all applications and uses the FACTS Grant and Aid application assessment as well as supporting documentation in making decisions.
- Information is kept confidential.
- Tuition Assistance applies to tuition only. All other fees and charges are due in full. Assistance awards may range from 5% to a maximum of 50% of the net tuition due, after application of any appropriate discount.
- All applicants will be notified in late May regarding the board’s decision.
- All decisions are final. Please ensure that information is submitted accurately and on time.
Immanuel Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national, or ethnic origin.