Thank you for your interest in Immanuel Christian School! The search for the right school is a deeply personal, interesting, and enlightening experience. We hope that as you consider the educational options available for your family you will give us the opportunity to share the wonderful benefits of a Christian education. We know this is a significant decision and want to do everything we can to help you with your choice.
Immanuel Christian School is a place where students
learn, grow, and find purpose
in their lives guided by strong academics,
biblical values, and experiences
that will last a lifetime.
Our mission, Inspiring Purposeful Lives,
proudly declares the hope we have
that your child will receive the foundation
needed for success.
We seek students who have the ability to succeed academically at ICS, whose families are committed to the core values of the school, and who represent a diverse range of racial, economic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds. At ICS students become fully-equipped with a love for learning and a strong faith so they are able to face a changing and challenging world. A variety of aptitudes and learning styles are represented within our student body. Because we partner with applicant families whose beliefs are consistent with a commitment to the basic truths of evangelical Christianity, we require that at least one parent be a professing Christian.
Immanuel Christian High School
Immanuel Christian High School opened in Fall 2019 with ninth and tenth grades. We will add eleventh and twelfth grades in the successive two years following our 2019 launch completing our high school expansion and providing for a comprehensive high school program. Our high school program features
- Winterim international travel each January
- Competitive athletic program
- Technology integration
- Dual enrollment possibilities
- College and career preparatory program
- Homeschool hybrid options
- Modules in Fine Arts, STEM, and Business
- College guidance support starting in 9th grade
- Executive function & tutoring support available
- Biblical integration throughout the curriculum
- High school Visiting days offered for students not currently enrolled in ICS
- Small class sizes for individualized education
- Foreign language program offering Chinese, Spanish, French, Latin, and German
- High school admission process
Applications may be submitted online at any time. We always encourage parents to apply as they continue to gather information to make their final decision. Selection for available openings is based upon the student’s application date, compatibility with the school’s educational and spiritual objectives, and suitability for the class to which they seek entry. We require all students reside with a parent, stepparent or legal guardian. We do not have a program for international students and do not issue I-20 visas.