The Parent Teacher Fellowship is active in supporting ICS in the areas of annual workdays, athletic booster support, hot lunch programs, and fundraising activities. Parents are encouraged to attend the PTF meetings and become involved in supporting ICS and its role in educating and equipping students to serve God.
Our mission is to support the ICS administration in various capacities as they fulfill their mission, and to foster good and Christ-like relationships amongst ICS families. Projects we have led or supported in the past include:
- Back-to-school coffee for parents on the first day of school
- Assistance with coordination of food, set-up, grilling, and clean-up for the Back-to-school picnic
- Refreshments for the Hour of Prayer
- The ICS Hot Lunch program
- Purchase of the Annual Verse wristbands
- Presenting outside speakers to talk to parents on relevant topics
- The annual Teacher Appreciation Luncheon and Gift Basket event
- Other events that support communication between parents and faculty
All parents, grandparents, great-grandparents, and guardians are automatically members of PTF. There is no membership process and no dues. If you are part of ICS then you are a member!
We’d love to have you join us! We are always looking for new ideas to improve our school and welcome new volunteers to increase the support for our teachers and students. We are always in need of volunteers for hot lunch, and welcome parents who just want to jump in. The needs vary over time, but an email to the PTF account stating their interest would be welcomed.
Contact our Parent-Teacher Fellowship: email PTF or call 703-941-1220.