- Inquire – By phone, web or in person.
- Schedule campus tour/attend a First Look Friday Open House – Tours scheduled by appointment.
- Complete online application – Submit with application fee.
- Submit supplemental application documents and forms.*
- Student admissions testing or screening – Observations or assessments may be required based on records provided.
- Student visit – Optional but is encouraged. Can occur with parents on a tour, during a parent interview, student testing/screening, Visiting Day (for rising 4th – 8th graders) or another arranged time.
- Parent Interview – In person or by phone with a member of the admissions panel.
- Notification of admissions decision.
- Official enrollment – Online payment registration (to FACTS Tuition Management Services) and deposit paid.
- An applicant’s completed application file* will be reviewed by the admissions team to determine the status of admittance. The admissions decision will be directly communicated to parents.
- Applicant files completed after March 1 will be processed and decisions communicated typically within two weeks upon completion.*
Meetings with Leadership:
There are several opportunities for parents to meet with the leadership of Immanuel Christian School. These are highly recommended for parents to gain a better understanding of the mission of Immanuel Christian School. These include:
- Inside Story: Meet the Leadership – A panel forum including an administrator, school board member, teacher, and/or parent. This is an interactive session answering parent questions and covering philosophical, curriculum and social issues. This is an opportunity for those who desire a deeper look at our overall program.
- Just Around the Corner – Scheduled in the spring, this is a parents-only meeting for parents with students entering kindergarten through 4th grade (for prospective and currently enrolled families). This orientation meeting explains the developmental philosophy and classroom expectations for students in the Lower School.